More often than not both males and females are not aware of the damages the any types of smoking could cause to the lustrous head of hair, whether it is natural or chemically relaxed. We are aware that health wise smoking is bad, but what we fail to really recognize is that it has bad and weakening effects of the hair and scalp.
1. Smoking weakens the hair follicles thus causing hair loss.
2. Smoking causes permanent odor from your pores.
3. Smoking causes discoloration of the scalp, lips and skin.
4. Smoking contributes to other health related diseases.
So please our smoking community please strive to live a healthier, smoke free life, you would love the results of a much healthier head of hair.
Tips for keeping healthy shiny hair
1. Drinking lots of water is very important for healthy looking hair. It replenishes the hair and assist in keeping the hair moisturized
2. Invest in a pair of silk pillow cases and a silk cap. This help in eliminating fizz and keep hair styles including wraps in place.
3. When wearing wool coat it is advised that you placed a strip of silk lining I the color area to eliminate hair loss from the nape area.. This also includes wool head pieces.
4. Trimming your hair ends is a definite MUST.. It makes the hair looks and feels healthier.
Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985
Universal Salons hair style and salon guide presents a magazine photoshoot for stylists interested in getting their work publicized and models who are interested in increasing their portfolio. It’s a great opportunity to be seen. The price per model is $175. For more details refer to flyer or call Ms. Denise Edwards at (240)832-4441.